The Simply Group is a family of companies sharing common values, interests, and practices to deliver energy efficient residential and commercial solutions so Canadians never have to sacrifice comfort or quality for essential services. With steady year-over-year growth and over $1.25 billion in rental assets, Simply Group is one of Canada’s leaders in whole-home comfort. Our team of over 240 employees take an innovative approach to offer a comprehensive source of solutions that improve the status quo for ourselves, our communities and our clients. We are committed to making things better for everyone and advancing the careers of all our employees.
Simply Group serves customers across Canada through multiple brands. Our companies are divided into four categories; Home Comfort, Lighting, New Construction and Lending. We are proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified for six straight years and winner of the 2019 Best Business of the Year award from the National CanadianSME Business Awards. Join us on our path to success! https://www.mysimplygreen.com/
We are looking for a self-driven Business Analyst to join the Product team as Simply. You will support our growing team to help launch new programs and product improvements that will drive incremental revenue for multiple business channels. The ideal candidate has a proven ability absorb and filter a wide variety of data and uses their problem-solving ability and business acumen to translate this into actionable improvements for the business.
- Understand how and why clients and customers interact with our various channels to look for continuous improvement opportunities
- Communicate with internal and/or external teams to analyze data, business, and functional requirements, and collaborate with various internal teams to design and execute solutions
- Solicit requirements utilizing a variety of techniques including interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and task/workflow analysis
- Design, develop and execute quality assurance testing measures to validate business requirements
- Collect and analyze a wide variety of data from multiple sources in order to analyze business opportunities and create go-to-market execution plans
- Actively participate and collaborate in the planning of projects, product enhancements as well as new program/product releases, issue resolutions and changes for existing programs/products
- Develop and maintain documentation for all products/programs
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Strong communication skills and analytical abilities to develop strategies and implement ideas aimed at serving clients and business partners.
- Resourceful and collaborative approach to partnering.
- Demonstrated problem-solver with a track record of creative thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong data analysis and storytelling ability.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience in a business analyst role
- 2 years of experience using a Customer Relationship Management software, Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- Experience in Consumer Lending industry is an asset
- Experience in the HVAC industry is an asset
Simply Green Home Services offers a competitive salary, performance bonus opportunities and participation in our group benefits program.
All candidates will be considered, however only qualified candidates will be contacted. Simply Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Simply Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our HR Team will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process. This document is available in alternate formats upon request.