Customer Relations Consultant-Escalations, (11 Month Contract), Toronto
Find your spot at Simply Group!
The Simply Group is a family of companies sharing common values, interests, and practices to deliver energy efficient residential and commercial solutions so Canadians never have to sacrifice comfort or quality for essential services. With steady year-over-year growth and over $1.45 billion in rental assets, Simply Group is one of Canada’s leaders in whole-home comfort. Our team of over 400 employees take an innovative approach to offer a comprehensive source of solutions that improve the status quo for ourselves, our communities and our clients. We are committed to making things better for everyone and advancing the careers of all our employees.
Simply Group serves customers across Canada through multiple brands. Our companies are divided into four categories; Home Comfort, Lighting, New Construction and Lending. We are proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified for six straight years and winner of the 2019 Best Business of the Year award from the National CanadianSME Business Awards. Join us on our path to success! https://www.mysimplygreen.com/
- Your primary responsibility is to handle disputes and escalations to ensure an overall positive customer experience with irate or escalated customers.
- Contacting customers via. phone or email and logging all customer interactions into the company systems.
- Listening to customers’ complaint and understanding what the customers are requesting. Problem solving any customer complaints to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Educate customers on various contract terms and conditions
- Proactively manage Customer expectations, provide customer follow up in a timely, professional and courteous manner. We expect 24-hour turn-around time for all customer communication, and a 1-5 business days resolutions to most customer issues, depending on severity and complexity.
- Manage customer recovery.
- Strong customer recovery and customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fast thinker and learner
- Leadership skills
- Make-it-happen mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical Thinking and problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Business Process Improvement Skills
- Post-Secondary education in business, administration or similar.
- 2+ years of high-volume customer service, preferably in a product service environment.
- 1+ year of experience with customer escalations or tier-two support.
- Professional experience in owning decision making based on unique or individual circumstances.
- Managerial/supervisor experience an asset.
- Call center experience an asset.
- CRM experience an asset.
All candidates will be considered, however only qualified candidates will be contacted. Simply Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Simply Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our HR Team will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.