RNC Client Onboarding Coordinator, Full Time, Toronto
We are looking for a Client Onboarding Administrator to provide support to the Residential New Construction department in the Simply Group of Companies. You will be a part of a team of professionals working to provide an exceptional customer experience for our Builder Partners and Homeowners.
The Simply Group is a family of companies sharing common values, interests, and practices to deliver energy efficient residential and commercial solutions so Canadians never have to sacrifice comfort or quality for essential services. With steady year-over-year growth and over $1.45 billion in rental assets, Simply Group is one of Canada’s leaders in whole-home comfort. Our team of over 400 employees take an innovative approach to offer a comprehensive source of solutions that improve the status quo for ourselves, our communities and our clients. We are committed to making things better for everyone and advancing the careers of all our employees.
Simply Group serves customers across Canada through multiple brands. Our companies are divided into four categories; Home Comfort, Lighting, New Construction and Lending. We are proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified for six straight years and winner of the 2019 Best Business of the Year award from the National CanadianSME Business Awards. Join us on our path to success! https://www.mysimplygreen.com/
The ideal candidate will be organized & motivated, with the ability to think outside the box to improve the onboarding journey for our Clients.
The Client Onboarding Administrator is also responsible for ensuring all new Homeowners are successfully registered for billing and our homeowner database is kept up to date.
We are a high-growth company and have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Places to Work. Our team values a ‘make-it-happen’ mindset and looks to bring on leaders who are looking to grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as the primary point of contact to onboard our Builder Partners, ensuring they are knowledgeable of and adhere to the RNC process
- Establish strong relationships with Builder Partners to receive and ensure accuracy of closing information within required timeframes.
- Maintain database of homeowner closing information with accurate status updates for each delivered unit of equipment (e.g, closed, not billing, etc,)
- Communicate with homeowners to ensure they are successfully registered for billing
- Ensure billing platform is updated with new homeowner data
- Ensure Welcome Packages are sent to all new homeowners
- Initiate billing for all RNC customers who have moved into new construction homes.
- Provide KPI and ad hoc reporting to management as required
- Collaborate across departments to investigate and solve billing discrepancies and errors
- Support process improvement initiatives and new process roll outs
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Analytical abilities to develop strategies and implement ideas aimed at improving the onboarding experience for Clients
- Make-it-happen mentality
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong timeline management, with the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Outlook & Word)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
All candidates will be considered, however only qualified candidates will be contacted. Simply Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Simply Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our HR Team will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.