Senior Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description
Find Your Spot at Simply Group!
Simply Group is a family of companies sharing common values, interests, and practices to deliver energy-efficient residential and commercial solutions, so Canadians never have to sacrifice comfort or quality for essential services. With steady year-over-year growth and over $1.45 billion in rental assets, Simply Group is one of Canada’s leaders in whole-home comfort. Our team of more than 400 workers takes an innovative approach to offer a comprehensive source of solutions that improve the status quo for ourselves, our communities and our clients. We are committed to making things better for everyone and advancing the careers of all our employees.
Simply Group serves customers across Canada through multiple brands. Our companies are divided into five categories: home comfort, lending, lighting, new construction, and green living. We are proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified for six straight years and winner of the 2019 Best Business of the Year award from the National CanadianSME Business Awards. Join us on our path to success! https://www.mysimplygroup.com
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you! We are on the hunt for a talented and creative Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team in Toronto. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing, this ambitious self-starter will execute a wide range of digital marketing campaigns and reporting activities.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable planning and executing digital marketing programs and have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role. The position requires a flexible professional who is eager to learn and excels in a fast-paced environment. He or she must have the ability to multi-task, communicate effectively with various audiences, be a strong writer, and be detail-oriented.
- Executing company’s digital marketing strategies through search, display, email, web, social, and other digital channels, with a strong focus on Facebook campaign management
- Manage the content creation process with our in-house and external teams (visual assets, copywriting, editing, etc.) to ensure copy is on-brand, concise, compelling, and optimized for the platform
- Grow our company’s online presence by driving engagement, increasing follower counts, improving SEO ranking, and ultimately, driving leads for the company
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure a close alignment between groups
- Collaborate with external agencies and vendors to manage ongoing programs and budgets
- Keep pace with industry trends and developments related to the digital landscape and discover new ways to expand brand reach in other emerging social platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- A creative thinker that lives and breathes all things digital
- Bachelor’s degree or college-equivalent program in business, marketing, or a related subject, with 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role
- An understanding of digital platforms with demonstrated experience executing SEO/SEM programs, specifically through email, social, search, web, etc., and using analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date digital marketing certifications (Google AdWords, Facebook Blueprint, etc.)
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation tools is an asset, and working knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
- Excellent written (spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.) and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and a “get it done”, no-task-too-small attitude
- Self-motivated, independent team player who strives for excellence
All candidates will be considered, however only qualified candidates will be contacted. Simply Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Simply Group is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our HR Team will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.