Vendor Sales Manager
Full Time, Toronto (Temporarily Remote)
The Green Living Show has successfully pivoted to the Green Living Store, creating a curated online marketplace offering sustainable products from eco focused and responsible businesses who support the change we want to see in our world. Check us out at https://greenlivingstore.ca/
Our team is looking for a Vendor Sales Manager who is passionate about the environment and showcasing top-quality green products while providing a top-quality vendor experience. This role will be responsible to search out vendors to curate a robust, eco-focused product suite that drives sales, environmental awareness and preservation. The Green Living Store offers a zero-cost entry threshold for our vendors and the Vendors Sales Manager will create an exceptional vendor experience from prospecting, through onboarding, to day to day vendor relationship management. The store will rely on the Vendor Sales Managers’ expertise on the trends in the green space to ensure we are offering a relevant and responsible consumer experience and connecting our vendors to eco-focused customers. This role is pivotal to the Green Living Store’s success and is a key member of the GLS team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect and procure new vendors to the Green Living Store, in line with company targets and objectives.
- Create a positive and seamless vendor onboarding experience to the Green Living Store
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure mutual success and close the feedback loop to find vendor experience and process improvements.
- Leverage strong relationship building to reach out to our current vendor roster for sales promotions, campaign features and other initiatives to drive revenue.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on campaigns, weekly e-blasts, and ensuring that vendor promos are executed seamlessly.
- Partner with business operations to ensure seamless flow through from vendor onboarding to day to day sales activity, act as bridge between customers and vendors to ensure 5-star shopping experience.
- Keep on top of trends in the Green/Eco-focused space to support marketing campaigns, consumer communications, and target appropriate vendors and suppliers.
- Manage part-time staff to ensure effective prospecting pipeline generation and achievement of prospecting targets.
- Ad hoc projects, as required.
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience.
- 2+ years of experience in vendor relationship management.
- 1-3 years of experience in e-commerce/online retail.
- Thorough knowledge of the green space, environmental community, sustainable practices.
- Professional experience in online product merchandising an asset.
- Experience in online green content creation an asset.
Simply Group offers a competitive salary, performance bonus opportunities and participation in our group benefits program. All candidates will be considered; however only qualified candidates will be contacted. Simply is happy to provide accommodation through the recruitment and interview process, and beyond.