Customer Experience Consultant, Full Time, Toronto
Simply Group is a family of companies sharing common values, interests, and practices to deliver energy-efficient residential and commercial solutions, so Canadians never have to sacrifice comfort or quality for essential services. With steady year-over-year growth and over $1.45 billion in rental assets, Simply Group is one of Canada’s leaders in whole-home comfort. Our team of more than 400 employees takes an innovative approach to offer a comprehensive source of solutions that improve the status quo for ourselves, our communities and our clients. We are committed to making things better for everyone and advancing the careers of all our employees.
Simply Group serves customers across Canada through multiple brands. Our companies are divided into five categories: home comfort, lending, lighting, new construction, and green living. We are proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified for six straight years and winner of the 2019 Best Business of the Year award from the National CanadianSME Business Awards. Join us on our path to success! https://www.mysimplygroup.com
Working from our call center, the Customer Experience Consultant can anticipate supporting our sales team to complete customer verification calls and move through the required sales approval process, all while maintaining Simply Green’s family focused approach and top-notch professionalism. The ideal candidate will be able to work various shifts including evenings and weekends, is motivated, enthusiastic, outgoing and has a passion for helping people.
- Complete third-party verification calls to 100% of required compliance.
- Review and confirm customer credit checks within strict confidentiality measures.
- Create and maintain customer database entries in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Leverage training and product knowledge to troubleshoot and explain HVAC functions.
- Address daily questions and inquiries from customers to help solve concerns, or direct them as appropriate to tier two service levels.
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Order supplies and equipment, and issue them to service technicians.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and go above and beyond to treat our customers like family.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and approachable manner.
- Ability to take the initiative to resolve customer concerns above the expected solution without compromising business objectives.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills dealing with individual and unique customer needs.
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal in English.
- Ownership of the customer experience journey.
- Ability to learn new information and systems quickly with a proven ability to multitask.
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Passionate to succeed and dedicated to supporting the team.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Professional experience in determining customer needs and presenting solutions.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Previous experience in a call center an asset.
- Post-secondary education an asset.
Please note this role requires flexibility for shifts Monday through Sunday, 8AM-10PM.
All candidates will be considered, however only qualified candidates will be contacted. Simply Green is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Simply Green is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our HR Team will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.